Incident Management with Polish
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
We are hiring an Incident Management with Polish!
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• You are fluent in Polish & English
• You have experience of 1-3 years in customer support / stakeholder management activities
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
• You are a team player with good communication skills
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• You are responsible in a work environment
• Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing
• Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer
• Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner
• Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments
• Intervenes if customer is unhappy with the troubleshooting process
• Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents and align on a strategy to improve customer experience and follow on actions in calls with customers
• Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports with the incidents opened/resolved
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.