Cybersecurity Project Manager
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) Inc. is a Fortune 500, multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, headquartered in New York City. As the global leader in prestige beauty, we touch over half a billion consumers a year. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels.
The ELC Digital Technology Center in Bucharest, is home to critical areas of our business, including data analytics, omni-retail solutions, cloud technology, intelligent automation and more. Prestige beauty is an exciting, competitive and dynamic industry that is fueled by technology.
The Cybersecurity Project Manager (please note that the internal job title is: Senior Analyst, Project Manager) will:
- Maintain budget for assigned programs and projects. Collaborate closely with the Global Head of PMO by providing monthly budget forecasts and reconciling invoices.
- Partner with Procurement and Vendor Management to create and execute NDAs/Contracts/Statements of Work/Change Orders, to monitor and renegotiate upon those documents' expiration.
- Will drive planning, execution, resources, schedule, financials and scope of projects within the ECR portfolio.
- The individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring projects progress, reporting projects results, managing projects budget (e.g. planning, aligning plans to actuals, and validating invoices), managing vendor contracts, and maintaining projects roadmaps and tracking milestones. Will receive general direction and guidance but must work in a highly collaborative environment and function as an individual contributor.
- Develop and maintain project plans. Report accomplishments and identify and manage risks.
- Assist various ECR groups with developing business cases.
- Ensure all programs and projects are delivered comprehensively, completely, on time, and within budget. Collaborate with Projects/Governance Teams to kick off new projects, submit project documentation, and report project status.
- Assist Global Head of PMO in establishing and documenting ECR PMO processes and procedures, including Agile practices adoption and overall transformation.
- Participate in the design and development of an updated ECR PMO SharePoint site.
- Participate in collecting requirements and developing ECR reports and metrics.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects within Fortune 1000 corporations or equivalents.
- Prior exposure to budget management, including forecasting, planning, financial reporting, resource tracking, invoice reconciliation, etc., would be helpful.
- Experience collaborating with Vendor Management Offices (VMOs), Indirect Procurement Teams, and Program Management Offices (PMOs) to launch new initiatives, create Statement of Works (SOWs) and process Change Orders is desirable.
- Project management experience, including the ability to drive projects as needed by creating and maintaining project plans, leading project meetings, assisting project teams in documenting business cases, creating project metrics and reports, and developing/managing roadmaps.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate at different stakeholder levels.
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies, tools, IT standards/guidelines, project management concepts, practices, and techniques, including experience using Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies.
- Experience managing projects/programs at Cybersecurity, Compliance, Risk organizations is highly desirable.
- Some experience in Scrum Master/Product Owner roles is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau reporting is desirable. Working knowledge of MS Project Plan is required. Knowledge of Jira/Confluence tools is preferred.