Senior PHP Developer
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
Communication / Interpersonal skills:
- “In Touch” skills to understand local business situation and unique business needs.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with diverse people and is able to work effectively and across organizational boundaries and to be multitasking
- Good written and oral communication English skills.
- A good understanding of solutions and ability to learn fast new systems or tools
- Good Excel Skills to be able to work with big xls files, to compile data, and to use excel functions (e.g. vlookup, concatenate, if, sum, pivot table, etc…)
Collaboration & Great Organization Skills: This role requires collaboration with the Team Leaders and in the same to organize various events. Good People and Client Management skills are needed.
• PHP – mandatory, C#
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft Windows Server and/ or Linux – nice to have
• Other specific technology areas, role specific (example: UI development, front end dev, back end dev, testing, etc).
• Self-sufficient with planning and executing his workload without micromanagement
Project Management Skills:
• Ensure project management fundamentals are in place in support of project objectives.
• Related Taks Tracking & reporting
o Generate and distribute reports to relevant stakeholders
• Risk Management, alerts and mitigation, Issue Management
• Able to work in an Agile DevOps environment. - managing backlog and priorities, providing quality estimates,