Technical Support Engineer (Office 365 & Exchange) w/ German
About the projects
In this role, you will be providing day-to-day support to our customers – both to their end-users, as well as the technical representatives of our customers. You will also be consulting and aiding our customers adopt new technologies as they are released.
You will have the opportunity to learn from our colleagues' vast knowledge and experience in modern workplace technologies. We welcome questions and offer support when needed, but we also encourage a hands-on approach for those who prefer it. Continuous improvement is also a big part of what we do, as we, at Accesa have a strong focus on getting better.
You will contribute to our effort of growing our capabilities when it comes to the Exchange and Microsoft 365 (Office 365) operations. We, on the other hand, will support your professional development and ensure that you are performing motivating and relevant tasks. In a typical week, you will be performing the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Work with the on-premises, hybrid, and pure Office 365 Exchange systems
- On your own or with direction from more senior technical specialists, carry out cloud or on-premises data center operations assignments
- Maintain and optimize Microsoft-based and third-party environments for various projects
- Respond to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents, etc. based on ITIL and Agile practices
- Continuously develop and improve quality of service by applying automation
You will have an important contribution to guaranteeing that our clients’ environments are secured, always up to date and that the tools used are tailored to meet the business requirements, from both a cost and a productivity perspective.
You will be able to use your skills as you go, in our test environments and perform practice exams to test your knowledge. You will be able to get certified on the technologies you will work with, attend workshops and conferences, establish connections with people that have similar roles from all over the world, and see the latest advancements in the technologies we work with as presented directly by the vendor representatives.
In Accesa, we have several Competence Areas that are meant to help your personal and professional development get to the next level. Apart from technical and soft-skills-oriented workshops that you can attend, facilitated both by internal and external partners, you can also benefit from a company-wide community of mentors and coaches. You will be able to focus on your career path with the help of your technical lead, you will have the flexibility to try out other technologies that seem appealing to you. We want to make sure that you enjoy working and learning every day.
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Knowledge of Office 365 services and on-premises Exchange
- Understanding TCP/IP from a server perspective
- You need to be proficient in German, both written and spoken
- Are able to plan, manage your time and take responsibility from day one
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Demonstrate a great customer service mindset
- Are a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- Are interested in being up to date with new technologies and value knowledge-sharing
- M365 security fundamentals
- Hybrid deployments and migrations
- PowerShell Scripting
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea, and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work. A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centers, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables its people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve, and end-users to succeed.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control. Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments