Incident Management Officer with Spanish
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• You are fluent in Spanish & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You can solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment.
• Oversee all technical incidents reported by the customers assigned to your portfolio through several ticketing tools;
• Follow the incident life cycle from capturing the business impact, performing triage to assign the incidents to the correct technical Teams and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner according to our SOPs;
• Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments to ensure a positive support experience;
• Participate in calls with the Customer Success Account Managers to share relevant operational health and support trending insights to improve customer experience and follow-up on actions in calls with customers;
• Create reports on demand depending on business requirements and necessities;
• If needed, you might travel for client visits on site.
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.