Software Developer for RPA
About the project
Working for large scale clients in manufacturing, automotive, food industry, we harness knowledge across multiple industries. Having already changed the way departments like finance & accounting, IT helpdesk, and business reporting work, we help our clients to understand, map out, prioritize and optimize their internal processes. Our projects vary from PoCs or pilots that support clients in exploring the RPA technical ecosystem, to large scale projects destined to expand the RPA impact within the clients’ business, to internal and R&D project that facilitate experimenting with new technologies and perfecting our skills.
We’re problem solvers and believe that we become better when we work together. We nurture a culture that enables transparent communication and knowledge sharing. You’ll join a team comprised of 15 members, with different levels of seniority, including Quality Engineer, Software Developers, Technical Lead, Architect, Business Analyst and Business Consultant.
- Grow your RPA knowledge, based on a strong foundation of an OOP based programming language
- Understand processes, engineer requirements and design RPA solutions
- Be a key member of the operation life cycle and project team
- Understand our customer’s ecosystem and envision how it can be automated with the help of RPA
- Share your knowledge with colleagues on topics such as design patterns and principles, software engineering best practices, agile development process
Software robots are here to stay. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables us to transform many of the back-office & customer-facing processes, freeing up time for the people to perform more meaningful and creative work, reducing human errors and speeding up processes. So, imagine yourself changing the future of the workplace and the lives of thousands of people, unlocking your full career potential.
As a Software Developer for RPA, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle of software systems that make use of digital robots to automate customer’s business processes. You will enjoy designing and implementing projects end to end, UiPath certification support, having direct interaction with the client, visible impact on end users and a diverse career path that includes roles such as Team/Technical Lead, Architect and Consultant.
You will be involved in a community that aims to use business process analysis and optimization to leverage modern automation platforms, improve customer experience and encourage efficiency, proactivity and continuous improvement. We encourage debates and sharing ideas regarding the current ways of working and offer a framework to develop skills towards smart automation.
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing software applications or automated testing
- Good knowledge of an OOP based programming language like .NET or JAVA
- Experience using various SQL database systems
- Technical mindset with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and model them as software applications
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English
- German knowledge is a plus
- Robotic Process Automation skills (UiPath)
- IT Integration process modeling
- IT Consulting skills
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work. A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control. Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments