Warranty Claims Assessor with Dutch
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Fluency in Dutch and good English (B2);
• Bachelor degree is considered an advantage;
• Team player qualities and communications skills with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
• Attention to details;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks;
• 0-1 year of work experience.
• Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically;
• Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system;
• Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
• Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly;
• Documents verifications and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
What's in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.