Tech Internships at Accesa
About the internships
More than 90% of our interns continue their careers in Accesa and you could be one of them. Whether you are a student or a graduate from a technical university, join our Summer Internship and take your first steps in becoming a subject matter expert in one (or some) of the following technologies:
- Web & Mobile
- Service Now
- Software Engineering in Quality Assurance
You will join an exceptional team of tech-savvy interns focused on learning how digital solutions solve customer and business’ needs. Together, you will learn how to meet project requirements and fulfill product specifications using technology and a wide variety of tools. We love solving problems for real people and we always welcome talented people like you, willing to make an impact.
As an intern, you will gain knowledge about the software development lifecycle from subject-matter experts and your experience will involve hands-on product development. Dedicated mentors will constantly guide you and help you discover how to use Cloud infrastructure, how to improve your development speed, and how to eliminate and manage common concerns such as fail-overs, scalability, DoS, and Continuous Integration. The 8-week internship program will take place starting from July and will have an 8-hour/day format – giving you time to dive into the Accesa culture, learn from our senior colleagues, and discover our self-managed communities of IT experts.
Your role during this internship program is to create a solid theoretical foundation, coding experience and prepare you for your future tech career.
- Learn to design, discuss, clarify, and implement project requirements
- Study and adopt specific frameworks and technologies such as Spring, UiPath, etc.
- Learn to use our internal project management systems (Agile/Scrum methodologies)
- Discover Cloud technologies across all stages: Setup & configuration, Continuous Implementation, Debugging, Project deployment
We believe in creating experiences that drive growth and solve real problems. Your internship is tailored to help you advance in your career in a practical manner. Starting with your internship you have an impact on the evolution of the projects you work on.
After completing an internship with us, you have an opportunity to join us as a full-time member of the Accesa team, working with major global brands to have a positive impact on the way we live, work, and do business.
Community insights Our competence areas support professional development according to the individual needs and the project`s context. Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organisation where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
- Relevant studies with a focus on computer science, IT, engineering
- General knowledge about Object Oriented Programming (theoretical concepts)
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of web basic terminology
- Good knowledge about algorithms
- Analytical skills and a solution-oriented mindset
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English (the German language is a plus)
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Zurich, Oradea and Munich. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work. A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control. Enjoy a holistic benefits program that empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments