Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
The Security Compliance service aim is to reduce the risk of internal/external cyber-attacks by keeping VF infrastructure and services compliant to security requirements. Main goal is to protect Vodafone brand, the business services and their values.
The Hardening Specialist is responsible for the implementation & compliance of the hardening controls for new systems and on ongoing basis (IT Systems, Clod & Network) deployed on the GDC infrastructure. The configuration of new systems is being checked against the defined Minimum Configuration Standards prior to the go live date.
Acts as SPOC for audits (internal audits, external audits, ISO, Security audits, SOX audits - C9023b etc.)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Check prior to go live (for new systems) and on an ongoing basis (for systems in production) system configurations against the Minimum Configuration Standards
• Report deviations to IT operations teams
• Perform a risk assessment for deviations found and define remediation plan through patching, system upgrades or configuration changes;
• Implement compensating controls and / or follow a risk acceptance process as required in order to reduce the risk of insecure system configurations being successfully exploited by attackers
• Act as escalation and support contact for Hardening issues
• Maintains and update Hardening processes & policies;
• Builds operational reports to the Service Owner or other interested stakeholders
• Responsible with the continuous improvement of the processes and SOX controls in order to obtain simple, efficient and error free processes.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Understanding of the Security governance processes: patching, vulnerability remediation, security hardening, etc.
• Understanding of the industry standards (SOX, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27000 etc)
• Consolidated ITIL knowledge
• Minimum 3 years work experience, mainly in IT area
• Understanding ITIL processes and framework
• Customer focus and good communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player
• Fluent in English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you :)