L1 Support 24x7
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Studies: for at least 2 of the open positions we require that the candidates have graduated from an IT Faculty (e.g: Informatica, Automatica si calculatoare, ASE Cibernetica, Electronica si Telecomunicatii etc.)
• Technical skills: basic knowledge of Unix and Windows, basic database knowledge, good to have: java programming courses.
• Logical thinking, problem solving abilities
• Team work, good communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Nice to have: some customer service/ support desk experience (maybe from other internships)
• Language skills: fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Provides level 1 support to clients and/or client resolution teams and act as a single person of contact including: access management, driving surveys, supervising calls, publishing documentation on different sites, managing distribution lists via Exchange Console.
• Collaboration with other support operations/organizations to prioritize and ensure problem resolution
• 21:00-08:00 (Monday to Sunday) + 08:00-21:00 (Saturday & Sunday) ;
• On-call support during the weekend and possibly during the weeknights (on a rotation basis);
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount