Customer Data Analyst for Sales team @ADT Spring 2021
If you like to move things forward and have a keen eye for details, start your adventure in our Services & Solution team at Michelin. We would like you to bring to the team:
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Experience in process high volume of data using Excel;
- Fluency in English - at least B2 and Polish/Czech/Hungarian/Bulgarian/Croatian & Slovenian - at least B1 level;
- Academical background;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- Provide operational support to the sales team & fleet management team through emails regarding the usage of monitoring equipment (tyres), tools, offers and/or operational procedures;
- Provide help and answer questions on billing and invoice disputes (divergent values, payment schedule, duplicate payment, equipment issues, transfer of ownership, among others.)
- Record and update the status in the systems for clients and their contracts;
- Support the delivery or removal of equipment via multi-channel assistance (e-mail & MS Teams), following the scheduling process.
- Prepare and disseminate reports regarding the credit limits for the clients;
- Apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks etc.);
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
- Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.