Payroll Analyst with Dutch
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Student or Graduate;
• Good Client handling skills;
• Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in English and Dutch;
• PC Literate;
• Problem solving and analysis skills;
• High attention to details skills;
• Have excel knowledge;
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required;
• Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
• Individual payroll ticket processing via Service Now ticketing system deriving from main Workforce processes such as Hire, Job Change, Exit, Benefits, Leave of Absence etc. + keeping the 3rd party payroll provider informed;
• Efficient collaboration with Workforce team in Bucharest, Bangalore team, client representatives and 3rd party payroll provider in order to clarify payroll details, update the systems and include everything in payroll accurately and in due time according to internal deadlines and payroll cut offs;
• Payroll Report(s) consolidation, analysis and validation based on data from Workday, Payroll provider, local HR team and Client Management;
• Data reconciliation:
• between Workday system used by Accenture and Payroll system used by the payroll provider;
• monthly massive payroll quality check for individual payroll request to ensure data accuracy;
• hire details validation to ensure accurate onboardings and 1st payments;
• Participate to calls with payroll provider and client champions (management) to clarify payroll details.
What's in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.