Test Lab Specialist
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Degree in Technical discipline (Engineering or Chemistry is preferable) or equivalent, master degree (Sc.M.) will be an added advantage;
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken);
- Basic knowledge in uncertainty of measurements;
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and IATF 16949 standard and detailed knowledge of quality tools and methodologies is preferred.
- Work in cross-functional team to test in different phases or qualify new components, assemblies, subassemblies and processes from reliability standpoint;
- Work directly with Development team in order to providing guidance and support as necessary in equipment, test set-ups, test time range and proper test methods;
- Maintains and execute test plans by developing tests schedules and supports the Lab Team Leader on daily tasks in order to ensure the optimum functioning of equipment;
- Prepare test reports, documenting the samples preparation, test methods, equipment, and environmental conditions and includes observations and conclusions relative to test;
- Receive, prepare and record data for all analyses and tests in the prescribed time and form and maintain statistical records in accordance with laboratory procedures and standards;
- Maintains laboratory housekeeping and ensure it is in audit-ready state at all time.