Internship for System Engineering - ADAS TSR
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as: Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection. The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business.
As a Student in System Engineering your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Create scripts for Requirements Management tool (DOORS);
- Analyze Requirements and distribute to disciplines (System, Algo, HW, MD..etc);
- Ensure linkage from System Requirement to Customer Documents;
- Fill in specific ADAS Attributes for each requirement;
- Review requirements together with the System Architect;
- Requirements management for Project (traceability, changes, metrics);
- Organization of the System Requirements Specification in DOORS;
- Participates in modeling of the Systems architecture using Rhapsody;
- Supports writing requirements towards disciplines based on Logical and Physical Architecture.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
We are looking for:
- Undergraduate students in a relevant field (Technical University, Informatics, Mathematics);
- Planning and Organization skills;
- Capability to take initiative;
- Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
- Communication skills;
- Good English skills;
- Office tools high level;
- C/C++ know how;
- Embedded development experience is an advantage.
- Awareness and ability to document designs using UML/SysML.
A plus would be experience in:
- Working with Doors;
- Working with Rhapsody;
- German Language;
- Automotive Knowledge;
- Automotive development Process.