Test Equipment Technician - Arad
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Equipment Technician - Arad active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• secondary education in the technical field (eg Electronics, Automation);
• minimum 2 years experience in the electronics industry
• basic knowledge of digital / analog / radio-frequency electronics / mechanics;
• knowledge of PC operation;
• communication skills, well organized, able to set priorities
• availability to work 3 or 4 shifts
• conversational English level;
• provides technical support for test equipment on production lines;
• monitors the testing processes ;
• troubleshoots and maintains, measures and diagnoses in order to repair equipment;
• works according to diagrams,drawings, verifies and solves functions, installs and uninstalls hardware and software according to the equipment specifications;
• maintains contact with production in order to streamline the activity;
• monitors the performances of the testing processes and undertakes actions to improve these performances;
• performs the necessary periodic checks in the test processes ;