Performance Test Engineer
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Expert in developing test scripts, creating scenario, test execution and analysis using LoadRunner and any monitoring tool
• Year of experience minimum 3 years in performance testing and LoadRunner tools
• Knowledge of developing script for mobile application will be advantage
• Good experience in performance testing of large-scale enterprise systems
• Expert in compiling, analyzing and interpreting performance test results
• Knowledge of application monitoring (e.g. HP Diagnostic, Dynatrace, etc.)
• Attention to detail and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to understand hardware and software architectures
• Ability to evaluate open-source performance test tools and suggest suitable one for the application under test
• Understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
• Should be ready to work in an environment which may demand individual contribution as well as a team player
• Hands-on knowledge of Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL query, C, C++, Java, Unix or any other language
• Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
• Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
• Collaborate with operations and application engineering teams to design and execute production game day scenarios that will help enhance emergency response processes
• Develop requirements to enhance observability of performance visuals, implement
telemetry controls and consult on self-healing capabilities for identified/prioritized failure scenarios.