We are seeking to hire a skilled Product Owner to help us with the coordination of cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand the business value and work within a multicultural environment.
What you will do:
- Work with internal customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals;
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation;
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams;
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments;
- Act as an ambassador for the product and as the primary contact for queries related to the product;
- Manage user support (approx. 20% of your time);
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in French and English is a must;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, thoroughness in addressing tasks and embracing an autonomous work model;
- Proven methodological know-how and editorial skills;
- Proactive problem management and the capacity to anticipate actions/issues/outcomes;
- Agile training completed, certification not compulsory.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.