DevOps Engineer for Automotive Software
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Strong experience with Python scripting;
• Good knowledge of managing DevOps infrastructure based on Jenkins or Bamboo;
• Knowledge of testing types and methodology;
• Experience with test automation frameworks;
• Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting) gained in the development of products and/or associated testing infrastructure;
• Experience with source control (GIT) and change control tools;
• Good command of English (speaking & writing).
About our open position: DevOps Engineer for Automotive Software
• As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to extend the practical experience of hypervisors, bootloaders, Linux, middleware, and integrated solutions, as a member of a team that develops software for Automotive Processors.
A typical day might include the following:
• Creating and maintaining code and tests for various components and related infrastructure, and updating the DevOps infrastructure;
• Working with and learning from recognized technical leaders in the OS domain in the Agile team;
• Using state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.