Scrum Master with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Scrum Master with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Experience as a Scrum Master at least 1 year
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team. Facilitate team activities. Support a team. Improving development process and optimise value flow. Removes waste.
• Arrange and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
• Technical knowledge for being able to understand the technical discussions and tasks for a better facilitation
• French: min. B2, English
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Facilitate Scrum meetings for optimal results (Grooming, Sprint Plan, Sprint Review, Retrospective)
• Facilitate team meetings for better creativity and to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Document meeting minutes and make sure that what was discussed and decided is clear for everybody involved and there are no unclarities
• Transparency and visibility.
• Coordinate work with other ScrumMasters.
• Help identify and improve minimum agile standards and processes.
• Reporting of KPI, analysis of achievements and problems.
• Root cause analysis to improve an efficiency of the agile team.
• Coaching and mentoring of the team and the product owner.
• Improve communication in & outside of the team.
• The leader of scrum ceremonies.
• Board analysis and identify measures.
• Help identify and improve team rules.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms