SUPPLY CHAIN SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience! “Lead a Company within a Company”
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's SNO is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centres to the customer's shelf.
You will be offered one or more logistic projects or responsibilities across our main challenges and to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with different functions outside Logistics such as Brand Management, Finance and Sales. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head& Shoulders and around our main customers.
What will an internship in P&Goffer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – your team has very passionate people, which will enable you to receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings. This will help building your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects;
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
We are looking for:
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Excellent command of the English, both written and spoken.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.