Digital Marketing Insights (2 years contract)
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
You are a great fit if you have/are:
- Professional experience required - 3 years minimum.
- Marketing knowledge, customer centric.
- Curios about customer behaviour, strong synthesis abilities, project management skills, stakeholders’ engagement skills, flexible to organisational requests.
- Experience with digital analysis.Excellent communication skills in both Romanian and English.
- University graduate (preferably Marketing, Sociology, Psychology).
- Technical skills: MS Office (Excel, Power Point), digital analysis tools , statistics, preferably exposed to other analytical software,
What will yo do:
Implement brand research programs by:
- Support brand strategy and positioning with insights leveraging various tools and analyses.
- Develop project plans & ensure cross-functional communication with all involved groups (agencies & internal stakeholders).
- Propose actions developed to influence performance in key areas relative to projects conducted.
- Manage allocated budgets per projects.
- Develop an Insight Roadmap for Digital Area.
- Support Vodafone Brand Positioning in Digital.
- Assess & Improve Digital Touchpoints.
- Support the improvement of the processes & activities by monitoring trends cross-categories and preparing regular reports with recommendations to management and stakeholders.
- Manage the allocated budgets per projects.
- Integrate multiple digital sources to drive better customer understanding highlighting pain points, opportunities for Vodafone brand or any relevant insights.
- Monitor, assess and use the developments tools/methodologies/best practices (other Vodafone countries, digital, research industry and other categories).
Link insights with business
- Link Insights cross-functionally (how it is relevant for Digital/Product/Segment/Brand). - Link with strategy. Think Omni-channel.
- Cross-check & enhance with other Customer findings & Base & Big Data.
- Set up forums for sharing and common understanding and follow up on key Insights for various teams.
- Proposal of actions developed to influence performance in key areas relative to projects conducted.
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per week.
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel
Private Health Insurance
Private Life Insurance.