Procurement Planner in DC-IH/LOP2 (BljP)
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a procurement planner in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (required), German (desirable)
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Sound interpersonal skills and rapport building in an international team on a virtual platform
- Understanding of Hydraulic products & market especially of compact hydraulic products and solutions, desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, required
- Material Management in ERP system (SAP), desirable
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Support Material Procurement activities for the German Lead Plant in the resource planning system (SAP).
- Tasks can include:
- Forecasting, demand planning, supplier capacity analysis, preparing and issuing of purchase orders, checking preponed requests, updating confirmations
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns; coordinate actively with suppliers and internal stakeholders on delivery fulfillments
- Manage safety stocks in line with demand situation
- Participate in regular Team Discussions with international team on virtual platform
- Keep accurate Master Data in the system (SAP) as basis for all procurement activities
- Prepare defined reports and share them with the Management
- Comply with company policies, procedures and regulatory standards and keep accurate records accordingly