Business Unit Investment Controller - CSC TSR
Investment Controller job is located in Timisoara while the role is a global one, functioning in a Business Unit matrix organization. Main areas & responsibilities concern: Controlling and Reporting:
* Responsible for high data quality in the Investment tols (review, coordinate necessary corrections with locations) ;
* Communication with Plants, Support and Guidance regarding all invest related topics. Budget Planning:
* Coordination of information exchange regarding new projects between Segments, plants and BU manufacturing for the related plants and Segments;
* Ensuring of the adherence to the planning guidelines and due dates within the locations. Capital Requests:
* Coordination, Support and Guidance for Project Managers, Business Controllers and Locations for preparation of electronic Capital Requests in a timely manner;
* Upfront communication with Segments to coordinate the release of CRs early enough to be able to hold due dates;
* Review and Approval of eCR's based on valid guidelines provided by Business Area VNI and/or Central Investment Controlling Hanover;
* Preparation of required Financial Analysis for SMD eCRs following the Prorated SMD Concept.
* Financial background with 3 years proven experience;
* Basic expertise of accounting or controlling;
* Collaborative, open minded, clear communication at ease with global and multicultural environment. TECHNICAL SKILLS
* Good knowledge of MS Office Excel;
* Fluent language skills in English;
* Rigor, planning and autonomy;
* Ability to synthesize complex data.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.