System Requirements engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
As a System Requirements Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit CVS for the location Timisoara.
* Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements;
* Create and maintain system performance specification documents;
* Plans all Requirement Engineering activities for all disciplines, including estimation of efforts;
* Provides and maintains RE database (DOORS) in cooperation with the central Tool Administrators;
* Tracks all Requirement Engineering activities and reports risks or problems to the Project Management
* Checks contents of the RE database in terms of completeness, quality, traceability;
* Interface between Requirement Engineer(s) and Project Management, e.g. in terms of escalating unclarified requirements.
* University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
* Technical overview and experience;
* Experience in the field of "Requirement Engineering"
* Experience regarding the tools which support Requirement Engineering, especially DOORS;
* Good knowledge of requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
* Basic Knowledge about Project Management and Project Management tools;
* Basic Knowledge knowledge regarding development processes and standards (e.g. Automotive Spice);
* Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
* Travel readiness.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.