Internship for Quality Laboratory team - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
The student will learn to:
* Perform laboratory tests on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products to ensure the quality of the manufactured parts;
* Set up, operate and maintain laboratory equipment for different testing activities;
* Work with business and technical staff in planning, executing, and documenting testing procedures/instructions;
* Monitor, analyze and report the collected data.
* Student from technical field;
* English language skills;
* MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Experience in a quality laboratory would be a plus;
* Ability to work effectively as a team player and collaborate with colleagues from other departments;
* Good communication skill;
* Critical attention to details.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.