RF/ Antenna Design internship - VNI CE TSR
We are looking for an RF/ Antenna design internship to join our Wireless group in Timisoara. Car access is a very complex and interesting field involving wireless communication (UHF, LF, Bluetooth Low Energy, Ultra-wide-band, Smart Access technologies). The candidate will work with us in projects including RF circuits and antennas for products like: remote keyless entry keys, passive start-and-entry keys, standalone receivers and transceivers, tire information systems and high frequency modules covering many RF communication services. Also, we are helping students realizing their diploma projects inside our group in Continental. If you would like to work in this field in a professional and friendly environment, you have good knowledge and understanding of the RF field or even previous experience in RF/Antenna design, we will be happy to welcome you in our team. A mentor will support you for On-the-Job training and to get familiar our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student in a Technical University (Electronics/ Telecommunications);
* Good understanding of RF domain;
* Previous experience/practice in RF/Antenna design
* Knowledge/experience in using specific RF/Antenna design Tools on the market;
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Familiarity with new technologies like Bluetooth Low-Energy, 5G, UWB would be a plus;
* Previous experience/practice with wireless products would be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.