Intern SW Eng-Product Change & Config Management VNI PMT TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Intern SW Eng-Product Change & Config Management VNI PMT TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Central Engineering (VNI CE) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. In Continental there are those of us who develop software for the future cars and those who provide them the tools to do so. For our Product Change and Configuration Management team, we are looking for a Software Development internship to join our team. Activities are diverse and opportunities to learn about automotive development processes are higher than in other areas due to the wide overview. If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars than join us and let's develop the future together. We are a young and dynamic team with one simple target: provide the best software engineering solutions. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Develop lower-complexity functions or update existing tools;
* Support for tool related tasks;
* Support in creation of eLearning and training materials.
* Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming Development and Electronics, studies (on going);
* Ability to learn new technologies;
* Logical and structural thinking;
* Good communication skills and team-oriented approach;
* Good English skill in speaking, writing and listening;
* Attention to detail.
What we offer:
* Process and project learning phase (documentation and support for understanding);
* On-the-job training;
* Possibility to work on project-related tasks depending on the level of technical know-how;
* Friendly environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.