SW Developer for Advanced SW Technologies - HEAT CT TSR
* Introduce new SW Technologies in the Automotive world.
SW development and integration for proof of concepts and showcases around Automotive High-Performance Computing, using not necessary all at once: C, C++, scripting, virtualization, Containerization, all kind of Linux flavors and related technologies, Autosar Classic, Autosar Adaptive, Cloud technologies, Service Oriented Architectures, security techniques, Agile development tools and technologies. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Demonstrated proficiency in SW development.
* Participation as SW developer or SW architect or SW Integrator from start to end in at least one successful SW project.
* Passion for SW development: e.g. Personal Projects, interested in what's going on in the SW industry, teaching young generations, ... It is a plus:
* Autosar knowledge;
* Some experience in both SW development domains: embedded and IT;
* English language.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.