IC Design Internship HEaT TSR
* Involved in IC design and test based on simulation results and worst case calculations;
* Setup Test Environment. Perform Tests. Document the results. Analyze Results;
* Cooperate and Communicate with ASIC project team during the whole ASIC development;
* Create and maintain development documents.
* Student of Electrical Engineering or similar. Job Requirements/Knowledge:
* Analog and Digital Electronic Design;
* Electric Measurement Techniques;
* Testing techniques;
* Schematic entry and simulation SW tools;
* IC design/synthesis tools, good understanding of the physical design flow;
* English Language.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.