Inside Account Executive for Netherlands
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Enterprise sales/account management experience is a definite plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, map complex environments and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Able to leverage both internal & external stakeholders, all in complex environments
- Capacity of innovative thinking and problem-solving; negotiation skills
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a nice to have
- Experience in working with Salesforce
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for a coordinated sales effort with Veeam's Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) in the given territory (2 territories in Netherlands). The role will focus on account profiling, prospecting for solution opportunities and managing leads to qualify sales opportunities into Veeam's large Named Accounts. The successful candidate will prospect for new lines of business within the Enterprise space, with the ultimate goal of introducing Veeam and the EAM in the territory to the qualified client. The Inside Account Executive will partner with 2 Enterprise Account Manager's in the field to develop the largest Named Accounts in the given area.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, excellent research & planning skills and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment, with several stakeholders both internal and external.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts (agreed with the Enterprise Account Managers);
- Utilizing Social Networks, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts;
- Establishing the initial relationship, clarifying the roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts as well as influence maps; be able to map total addressable market in a subset of accounts, with a focus on incubation/whitespace accounts;
- Collecting information about the organizational structure, key geographies and subsidiaries as well as identifying the potential needs of the customer;
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies;
- Setting up meetings for Enterprise Account Managers;
- Identifying the key business and IT initiatives and provide the consultative selling experience; generate interest & work closely with field counterparts in generating & closing revenue at a strategic, account level (rather than project based);
- Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in Veeam CRM system (SalesForce.Com) - experience with Salesforce is a major plus;
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment;
- Self-education on sales and technical related matters;
- Developing a solid working knowledge of virtualization-related subjects and Veeam Software products and keep track of new product releases (Veeam and competition) as well as marketing updates