Senior Audit Associate
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- University degree;
- Minimum 2-3 years of financial audit;
- Strong English language skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques, supported by strong analytical skills and organisational abilities;
- Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff;
- Proven record of strong project management skills;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
Joining as Senior Associate, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work. Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients;
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services;
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of junior staff;
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to senior staff.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
- International mobility and short term projects abroad;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities in Romania and abroad.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position;
- If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC;
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.