HR&Payroll Junior Consultant
Who we are?
We are Grant Thornton. We go beyond business as usual, so you can too.
Grant Thornton Romania was founded in December 2010. During this period, our company has been continuously committed to providing quality and value services to clients. We are dedicated to serving the needs of privately held business and public interest companies delivering assurance, tax and advisory services. We approach all assignments by combining excellent consultancy services and dedicated, professional staff with experience at both local and international level. Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organization and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. With more than 62,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 130 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
What do we value?
We are a young team of professionals who have in common the Grant Thornton core values:
Collaboration, Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Leadership, Agility
Here at Grant Thornton, we like to think big!
• Bachelor’s degree in Economy, or Human Resource Management (labor law) is required;
• 1 year minimum of experience in a similar position;
• very good knowledge of actual legislation and payroll calculations;
• friendly, customer orientated attitude;
• organized, attentive to details, responsible, ability to multitasking;
• excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment;
• fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills);
• good knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
• managing payroll and other benefit issues with accurate record keeping;
• producing payroll runs, including all relevant documentation, and statutory records;
• producing and submitting salary related returns, declarations and statistics reports;
• recording employment data in REVISAL;
• identifying performance improvement opportunities;
• interacting with clients to help ensure that the information flow is efficient or propose improvements;
• interacting with relevant public and private institutions and other designated third-parties on the matters of clients payroll;