HR&Payroll Junior Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Grant Thornton Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR&Payroll Junior Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economy, or Human Resource Management (labor law) is required;
• 1 year minimum of experience in a similar position;
• very good knowledge of actual legislation and payroll calculations;
• friendly, customer orientated attitude;
• organized, attentive to details, responsible, ability to multitasking;
• excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment;
• fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills);
• strong knowledge in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
• managing payroll and other benefit issues with accurate record keeping;
• producing payroll runs, including all relevant documentation, and statutory records;
• producing and submitting salary related returns, declarations and statistics reports;
• recording employment data in REVISAL;
• identifying performance improvement opportunities;
• interacting with clients to help ensure that the information flow is efficient or propose improvements;
• interacting with relevant state authorities, banks, public and private institutions and other designated third-parties on the matters of clients payroll;
• understanding and utilizing Grant Thornton’s Outsourcing Methodology;
• participating in wining new clients, preparing and issuing new proposals.