Embedded Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development for Embedded Systems;
- C/C++ for programming micro-controllers;
- Communication protocols;
- Software Development Principles (V-Model, Agile, Configuration Management, Requirements Management, etc.)
Technologies and standards you can get in contact with:
- Microcontroller programming;
- Hardware Based Software: Embedded OS, Multicore MCU, System Control
- PCIe Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, XCP, UDS;
- Model-Based Software Development: Matlab-Simulink, Ascet;
- Knowledge of ASPICE;
- Linux (QNX);
- Team oriented;
- Ability to handle tasks independently and flexibly;
- Analytical and creative way of thinking;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Fluent in English, German could be an advantage;
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
Engineering Software Automotive
- We work together to develop latest technologically innovative SW-HW platform for Automated Driving/Driving Assistance.
- Traffic Jam Assist, Highway pilot, Automated Valet Parking are only a few of the interesting Automated driving (L2, L3, L4) functionalities to be used with our platform.
Engineering Software Ultrasonic
- We focus on delivering high vehicle speed functions for driver assistance, like Side View Assist, Side Object Detection.
- We use continuous integration and testing for our daily work, and we create our own embedded development tools and simulation environments.
Engineering Electric Steering
- Our Front Steering and Rear Steering products are widely spread, while our ECU virtualization solutions are a trendsetter in the Automotive Industry.
- Our platform projects are defined as proof of concept projects and our goal is to define concepts that are meant to be applied on a division level.
Engineering Powertrain Systems
- We are responsible for the development of electronic control units for powertrain applications (electric, hybrid or internal combustion engines). Our projects involve classic control engineering technologies, but also new electrification, connectivity or cybersecurity elements.
- We focus on topics like vehicle communication and diagnostics, battery management functions, functional safety, powertrain systems verification and validation, ECU virtualization or data analytics.