Application Specialist for Engineering Tools - ADAS TSR
We are looking for a motivated and organized person, with a strong passion for technology and a high quality bar for his/her work. Join our team in order to ensure a high quality solution for ADAS Engineering Tools activities.
- assuring support for the tools used on worldwide level (IMS/MKS, DOORS);
- maintaining and developing new scripts for these tools (Python, DXL);
- performing support tasks, required by projects;
- performing administration tasks for tools, in order to ensure smooth running of these tools in our environment;
- defining new test cases and performing the required test cases for the tool upgrade/update;
- training the ADAS worldwide users for a proper usage of the tools;
- maintaining and improving the integration between the tools;
- improving tools process and methods. A mentor will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.;
- Academic degree with a technical orientation (ideally in Information Technology) or similar qualification;
- Knowledge of operating systems (Win7, Win10, UNIX);
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous;
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge on programming (Java /Phyton) or other languages;
- Knowledge in SW development process for distributed teams (code sharing, source control, collaboration).