Sensor Fusion Engineer for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR
We are a diverse team of engineers, mathematicians, physicists, focused on the development of multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.). We are looking for fellow open-minded colleagues that want to be at the cutting-edge of technology. You will be working closely with major car manufacturers for their current projects, but also playing the long game of improving environment perception to the level required by fully autonomous driving.
Daily activities will include:
- concept creation, design and documentation;
- fusion algorithms development;
- implementation in C/C++;
- simulation and testing in dedicated environments;
- vehicle integration support and testing on the road. A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- C/C++, preferably OOP know-how;
- algorithms understanding;
- various mathematics and physics competencies (e.g. matrix operations, coordinate systems and transformations, Bayesian probability, Kalman filters, motion models, etc.). Background in any of the following is a plus:
- Matlab, Python, UML;
- multi-sensor fusion;
- academic research.