Quality Manager in Project - PSS - TSR
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of our products. The Quality Manager in Project (QMP) is member of the project core team as empowered partner of the Project Manager (PM) for quality relevant issues and for the assurance of lessons learned. The QMP ensures that the necessary quality and safety measures for the project are identified and noted with respect to all requirements. In case of deviations the QMP has the task to make sure that appropriate corrective actions are taken. To this avail, the QMP is part of the divisional Q-organization, i.e. he/she is disciplinary independent from the PM and he/she has the right to escalate. The role of the QMP includes both managing and quality engineering activities. Come and join us for a career in Quality Management. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant technical field (i.e. Electronics, Mechatronics, ...);
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Excellent communication and team skills;
* Minimum 2y experience in the quality department on a similar position would be highly appreciated;
* Good knowledge of the automotive quality standards (e.g. ISO TS; 16949) will be a plus;
* Understanding of embedded systems it's a big advantage.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.