New Product Launch Manager - PSS - TSR
* Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new projects into production world wide. All activities are done in close collaboration with the team from development, quality assurance, manufacturing and support departments;
* Planning, implementation and optimisation of manufacturing methods (technology);
* Conception and planning of production lines in cooperation with the Industrial Engineering, Lean department and manufacturing;
* Creation of Project related documents (e.g. Project plan, status reports, KPI planning);
* Preparation of shop floor layouts in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement department and Manufacturing;
* Close tracking and improvement of the economical efficiency of the product during its life cycle;
* Responsible for production cost calculation for Quotes;
* Tracking of Capacity for serial production lines and segment KPIs.
* Technical University degree;
* Experience in PCB production;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineering - appreciated;
* Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of Lean Methods;
* English is mandatory; German is a plus.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.