Internship for Quality Management - PSS TSR
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world's leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed - in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation. You will be a member of Quality Management team, as such we aim to develop your skills at the same time as you support in several activities running in the department. You will be providing administrative support to the department's staff and manager. On a daily basis you will be involved in several kinds of activities, as:
* Generating documents and reports according to defined development processes;
* Collaborating with other team within Continental locations;
* Internal and external presentation of projects' results;
* Data analysis and presentation preparation (using mainly excel and powerpoint);
* You will offer your help to administrate team topics, organize meetings, events & audits (visit announcement, room reservation, production equipment, protocol).
* Be a student in engineering, economics or a similar field;
* Have programming skills (ideally VBA and one more language);
* Be confident in handling Microsoft Office Programs;
* Have very good communication skills;
* Take initiative, self-starter and attention to details oriented;
* Eager to learn new things;
* Speak English at a good conversational level.
We will reward your work by offering you:
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
* Internal training sessions (depending on need external trainings will also apply).
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.