Internship Mechanical Engineering - CES TSR
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of engineering services. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets. Engineering Competence:
* Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays
* Climate & Haptic Control
* Connectivity & Multimedia
* Gesture recognition & Augmented reality We are looking for intelligent hard working students, with strong interests in mechanical engineering to perform the following:
* Learn / Perform GOM measurements for different Mechanical BOM components;
* Learn / Contributes to design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of the specified products according to defined guide lines;
* Learn / Contributes to design validation through various techniques (e.g. mathematical formulas, analytical calculation, DFMEA;
* Learn / Contributes to handling and processing of all related data of low to medium complexity projects according to the company procedures and using the appropriate tools and methods.
* Student at a Mechanical Engineering University;
* Knowledge of a CAD Tool (Catia / Creo);
* Knowledge of tolerance calculation methods;
* Good communication skills, well organized, attentive to details, team spirit;
* Constitutes an advantage knowledge of designing plastic injection parts, sheet metal parts or rapid prototyping technologies;
* English language.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.