Hardware Engineer - CES (TSR)
* Concept definition using latest technologies;
* Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements;
* Providing solutions together with our suppliers to fulfill customer demands;
* Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
* Documenting the hardware design respecting the development process;
* Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers. A mentor will support you to stepwise familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
* Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
* Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems;
* Good knowledge in schematic design;
* Knowledge of electronics measuring and test equipment;
* Advanced English - speaking and writing level;
* To be passionate about electronics and hardware in general;
* Initiative and result orientation. It is an advantage
* Previous experience in hardware development;
* Knowledge in PCB Layout design;
* Ability to plan and coordinate development activities;
* Experience with Zuken;
* German Language.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.