HMI Design Developer CES - TSR
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been a globally operating company, offering engineering services. CES develop new products through a 'clean sheet of paper' approach and as a subsidiary of Continental AG, also modify tested high-volume components from the Continental AG product portfolio. CES has diversified from the automotive sector into other industry sectors, including aerospace, agriculture, medical, marine and rail transport engineering, allowing them to benefit from our technological expertise. The segment "Interior Electronic Functions" within CES develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles:
* Instrument Clusters, Head Up Displays;
* Haptic Controls;
* Driver monitoring cameras / Gesture recognition;
* Connected car components (Head units, Telematic gateways and Antennas, Remote diagnostics) / Android / iOS development;
* Convenient driving components (Seating and door control devices, Body Control Modules, Climate controls, Access systems);
* Remote diagnostics. As HMI Design Developer your responsibilities will be:
* Develop software products, according to customer software requirements;
* Design and development of complex HMI;
* Debugging and error analysis;
* Implementation of module, integration and unit tests;
* Writing accompanying documentation.
* Completed studies in computer science or other technically oriented studies;
* Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (C++);
* Knowledge in embedded C;
* Knowledge in Altia, Q;
* Fluency in English in spoken and written;
* Initiative and result orientation;
* Good analytical skills;
* Strong teamwork and creativity. We are looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of i44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i9.8 billion in 2017.