Functional Quality Engineer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Capital Markets with basic understanding about software testing, technical skills or interest in IT (like messaging, database, user interface technologies).
• Basic/medium financial knowledge related to capital markets and banking concepts.
• Strong communication skills and openness to collaborate with persons from various departments, holding different roles.
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to identify issues, analyze implications, consider options and evaluate risks.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience in software testing is a plus.
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists QA team with process improvements to improve product quality.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design and implement test strategy for each QA deliverable, based on business requirements, individual input and cooperation with Development, Customer Support and Product Management teams.
• Report software issues, work closely with the development team to fix them and validate provided solutions.
• Contribute to all software testing types like functional, regression, automation, performance.
• Provide feedback on the quality of the project/product through meetings, testing progress reports and communication with the project team/stakeholders.
• Support from a quality assurance perspective the client’s software usage in production.
• Designing, developing and maintaining automation test scripts.
• Create test cases from product specifications and executing test plans.
• Review product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Communicate status, findings and progress on a regular basis.
• Act as a software quality advocate throughout development, testing, delivery and implementation phases of software development life-cycle.
• Help and train new joiners in order to integrate them in the team.