Security Systems Engineer
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree/ academic studies in electronics, electrical engineering/ automation or electrical and/ or telecommunications sections of other faculties;
• Good knowledge in the field of electricity - low currents;
• Basic knowledge in the IT field (networking, servers, operating systems - Windows/ Linux, MySQL databases, etc.); Advanced knowledge in IT -can be a plus;
• Previous professional experience in the field of electricity - low currents of at least 2 years. - design/ installation/ commissioning/ service;
• Experience in the field of advanced security systems (industrial level: eg Genetec, Milestone, Software House, Lenel, etc.) - a major advantage;
• English- medium (written/ spoken);
• Certification: ARTS (Romanian Association of Security Technology) - can be an advantage;
• Management experience of at least 2 years in medium/ large technical projects - teams of 2-8 people - an important advantage;
• Teamwork oriented;
• Availability for delegations within the country and abroad;
• Passion for technology and high technology - openness, capacity and desire for continuous learning;
• Driver's license: category B- mandatory.
For our client, a Romanian company specialized in the design, installation, and maintenance of advanced integrated security systems of commercial-industrial level, we are recruiting a Security Systems Engineer.
• Technical project management for the installation of security systems (integrated access control systems, video-management, burglary, perimeter protection systems, etc.);
• Testing, configuration, programming, and commissioning for installed systems;
• Technical consulting and technical support for the client;
• Corrective and preventive interventions/troubleshooting for security systems.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.