This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs PHP Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Hiring: PHP Developer
About our client:
- has grown out of many years of software development, hosting and ecommerce retail experience. The company directors have founded and ran successful businesses since the early 1990s, covering Internet Services, Telecommunications and Ecommerce Retail.
- One of their products is a multi-channel sales and retail management solution. It is designed to increase efficiency in the sales provisioning and delivery process in addition to serving as a single-point product inventory across many different sales channels:
● Integrations with a wide range of couriers;
● Creating listings on sales channels;
● Document delivery (automated printing of invoices, labels, etc.);
● Processing high volumes or orders.
Location: Romania (Remote/Work from home).
Type of collaboration: PFA/SRL
Mission: We are looking for a Developer to build software using PHP and other open source technologies. Our client is looking to expand the team to be able to better support their customers and to increase the capacity to add new features. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. They deal with high volumes of orders across multiple channels for each of their customers. This means you’ll not only need to provide a solution, but also give consideration to scaling that solution.
- Write clean, scalable code using PHP;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Proven experience as a PHP Developer;
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns;
- Up to date exposure to the PHP development environment i.e PHP 7.x;
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks like Symfony, Zend or others;
- Service integration experience with REST APIs;
- SQL Databases;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
- Would be a plus or you’ll have a great opportunity to learn:
- Frontend knowledge (JS, React, CSS);
- Composer libraries, writing as well as consuming;
- Chef or Ansible DevOps tools;
- Experience of working in a distributed team;
- Amazon, eBay or general eCommerce experience;
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence).
You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are passionate about development and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Our client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this opportunity send your CV.