Student for NPM Purchasing HUB Romania - TSR
* Support for NPM Purchasing Department in different projects;
* Responsible for Purchase Orders tracking;
* Support for acquisition process: send RFQs (Request for Quotation) and analyze offers;
* Support for Vendor Master Data maintenance and Material Data maintenance;
* Involved in administrative tasks;
* Support for the team with administrative tasks ( office materials ordering, organizing small events, responsible for inventory process etc.);
* Involvement in communication between Continental's suppliers and Internal customers. Frequently used tools: Microsoft Office, Continental Automotive Tools, SAP.
* Is enrolled in a Master Program or is still in University but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6 or 8h/day;
* Is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
* Proactive attitude, initiative and is self driven;
* Good communication skills in English;
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Other skills:
* Curiosity-driven learner;
* Understanding of the procurement process;
* Good communications skills;
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.