Mechanical Internship for VNI CE - TSR
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Central Engineering (VNI CE) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the confort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other confort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault&Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM).
* Learn / Perform measurements for different Mechanical BOM components;
* Learn / Contributes to repair and modifications of samples;
* Learn / Contributes to test execution and test reports;
* Learn / Contributes to design validation through various techniques (e.g. mathematical formulas, analytical calculation, DFMEA;
* Learn / Contributes to design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM), creation of the specified products according to defined guide lines;
* Contributes to logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Student in the 3rd of 4th year of study or Master at Polytechnical University, Mechanical field
* Catia knowledge mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Good English skills in writing, reading;
* Wiling to learn. What we offer:
* Process and project learning phase (documentation and support for understanding);
* On-the-job training;
* Possibility to work on project-related tasks depending on the level of technical know-how;
* Friendly environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.