All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job role Audit is the home for those who dare to be curious and driven to dig for the truth when the answers do not seem right. The Junior Auditor acts as accepted advisor to the business with in depth experience auditing in the field of financial & operational topics. The role is about to advise managers and their departments and add value to the business by identifying business risks at an early stage and helping them to improve the controls.
The Junior Auditor analyzes the effectiveness of governance structures and processes, and checks if procedures and processes are in compliance with legal and internal regulations. In addition to providing the audit results to the auditee, the Junior Auditor also proposes recommendations to close findings, writes audit reports, supports closing meetings and checks if the recommendations were implemented in the follow-up process. Strong technical and ethical characteristics are fundamental to audit success. Independent from the job level, an auditor should maintain appropriate technical skills as well as agility and a commitment to continuous learning. The ability to see the big picture is important for each audit. Good auditors therefore focus on targeted questions which allow them to verify information from different angles.
Junior Auditor is familiar with Finance processes and conducts regular audits from start to end with only little supervision needed. A Junior Auditor has no direct reports, however might have people management responsibility within the audit mission in charge. Junior Auditor is mainly responsible for:
- Take responsibility for the activities performed within the audit engagements in areas of assigned responsibility
- Plan and execute audit projects, define risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes and control systems
- Determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, analyze audit results, formulate proposals for solution and support or lead closing meetings
- Maintain the audit system, ensure proper documentation and responsibility for audit report writing
- Comply with the audit policy and the respective standards (independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security, economy, system conformity)
- Verify if the audit’s suggested measures were accomplished (follow up) and support the implementation of the audit recommendations
- Support the update of audit methods, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security and control systems and promote best practice sharing
- Planning and implementation of technical training and information (team/peer)
- Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees (deal with challenging situations, understand different perspectives, deliver challenging conclusions in a diplomatic way)
- Communicate with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels
- Academic background in economics, legal or similar disciplines;
- Knowledge of regulatory framework and insurance/financial markets;
- Professional track record, preferably in an audit or consulting company;
- 2-4 years professional experience in internal/external audit or as consultant or equivalent will be an advantage;
- Ability to deal with all types of persons and experience in managing escalation processes after delivering inconvenient decisions;
- Geographical mobility (international travel for extended periods);
- Proven command of the English language (verbal and written); other languages (German, French, Italian) would be a plus
- Keen to travel since the assignments would be out of Romania.
- Good communication skills;
- Rigorous and methodological work approach;
- Talent to empathize for the auditee’s perspective and ability to listen;
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures;
- Strong computer skills / MS Office;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.