Trainer for our new project!
Webhelp is a 50,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands and through our transformational outsourcing proposition we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage.
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 500 partners being served by our global teams which cross 35 countries and more than 140 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more han 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions which meet the challenges of a now omni-channel world.
Minimum requirements and personal abilities
● Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English
● Analytical ability, people management
Tasks and Responsibilities
● Conduct evaluations and coaching sessions weekly, focusing on communication misses.
● Monitor and track agent performance in KPIs linked to and driven by communication
skills on a weekly and monthly basis to measure improvement and identify further
● Conduct training needs analysis and prepare monthly refresher training on critical
● Design and develop training materials and curricula.
● Other related duties assigned as needed.
● 100% attainment of monthly evaluation and coaching count.
● Minimum 1 refresher training per month on critical communication pieces.