Webhelp is a 50,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands and through our transformational outsourcing proposition we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage.
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 500 partners being served by our global teams which cross 35 countries and more than 140 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more han 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions which meet the challenges of a now omni-channel world.
The position requires a very detail-oriented person, whose main duties revolve around financial activities and monitoring internal controls, to ensure the business is operating effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the successful processing of invoices, communicating with clients as needed regarding invoicing related issues.Responsabilitati
What your day will look like:
· Provide administrative support to operational projects.
· Create new clients' accounts, providing estimations of future recurring income and expenses.
· Perform data entry tracking, managing customer account registration and record.
· Prepare, review, and manage statements of work.
· Review invoices to ensure any discrepancies are highlighted, acted upon and rectified.
· Manage account receivables activities, keep track of the payment status of invoices and investigate any irregularities or enquiries.
· Prepare and consolidate financial reports.
· Carry out analysis of financial records, making sure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
· Prepare and submit forecasts according to deadlines.
· Perform account reconciliations.
· Perform revision and manual adjustment of records.
· Answer to audit requests and coordinate actions across hubs.
· Recommend solutions to reduce expenses, increase revenue, and maximize efficiency.
· Excellent analyzing, reporting and organizing skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· High ethical standards, respect and commitment to service excellence.
· Ability to work independently.