Global Revenue Management Analyst | USA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Global Revenue Management Analyst | USA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Description :This role engages with a multitude of Marketing and other teams, including Product Management, Strategy, IT, and regional counterparts across the globe to analyze and establish published international rates. The candidate will explore current performance and potential new revenue generating initiatives. The applicant must have at least one year of full time work experience outside the United States in a Business Administration role. Compensation will be $25 - $30 USD per hour pre-tax.
You qualify for this 18 month internship if :
- You have a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution ;
- You have at least one year of full-time work experience in a business administration related field.
- Engagement with counterparts across the global regions in the rate setting process.
- Analysis of current initiatives.
- Investigation and analysis of new initiatives.
- Reporting and presentation of findings/results.
- Critical Thinking
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Data Analysis
- Data Analytics
- Problem Solving
- Internet usage
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Time Management
- Database Management
- Microsoft Access
- Salary: 4000 USD /month
- Opportunity Fee: 259€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- Accommodation: not provided
- Computer: a computer will be provided
- Food and Transportation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- Apr 2021 - Aug 2022